The Annual General Meeting of Softball Ireland will be held at ALSAA Sports Centre, Old Airport Rd, Toberbunny, Co.Dublin, K67 YV06 on Saturday February 15, 2020 at 12.00pm. Softball Ireland have published the AGENDA for the upcoming rescheduled AGM ………. but what does this mean for Softball Leinster members? We have tried to answer some of your questions below:
- When can we ask questions of the candidates? There is a Presidential Candidates Town Hall Debate scheduled for February 12th at 7.15pm in SportsCo, Ringsend which will act in lieu of a Q+A at the AGM. This will be LIVE on Facebook so people can ask their questions remotely or in advance firstname.lastname@example.org
- When will the vote for president take place? During the AGM on Saturday February 15, 2020 Agenda Here
- Where can I find the manifestos of the Presidential Candidates? Click Here
- What is the purpose of the EGM following the AGM on Saturday? The EGM is to consider and consolidate some of the recommendations which have come from the Independent Panel Report published in January.
- What are the motions to be heard? Click here
- Is it 1 vote per club or team? 1 vote per team only